Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tinnitus... a constant ringing in your ears.

So, for as long as I can remember I have lived with a ringing in my ears. My dad has had it since he was a kid and he told me many years ago that the doctor had told him there was nothing they could do about it. I never thought to question whether technology or medical advances had been made in this area. I simply resigned myself to the fact that there was nothing that could be done about it and I was doomed to be as hard of hearing as my dad somewhere down the road. Genetics, what are you going to do... right? Well today I found out that I was wrong! I have never been so happy to find out that I am wrong, because it means that I may be able to have a life without constant ringing in my ears. Now, I have lived with it all my life so I have gotten used to it, but if there is something that helps I am all for trying it!! There is a blog giveaway on right now that I will definitely enter, but in the mean time I am going on a hunt to find this stuff and get started right away!! 
If you are interested read more about this product and the giveaway here.
I will let everyone know when I find it in the store and how it works out once I have taken it for a while!! I hope this works!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment