Friday, June 4, 2010

Plan B - by Pete Wilson

I sit here with tears in my eyes as I write this review. Plan B is an amazing book! Who of us has never had a difficult or life changing event? Well even if your answer is that your life has never been anything but fabulous, this book will help you figure out all of us other unfortunate ones who have had our lives rocked by major catastrophes. As I am in the thick of walking through a major life changing situation this book has encouraged me and renewed me hope and trust! I would recommend it to anyone who can read, and for those that can not read, someone please take time to sit and read it to them, you will both be better off for the effort! 


You can check  out the video posted on Youtube as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C34l01O8rI0




"Book has been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, IncAvailable May 2010 at your favourite bookseller. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Thanks so much Shoz. I'm so glad God used this book in your life! I really appreciate you taking the time to write the review!!!

    ReplyDelete